Remote & Telnet
Welcome to the home of FolderMatch, folder comparison and synchronization software for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 - 32 & 64 bit
Winner at the Shareware Industry Awards for three consecutive years, SIA nominee for the "Best Overall Application" & nominee for the European Epsilon Award, FolderMatch is a program that compares directories and files, showing the differences clearly.
- Easily, quickly, and reliably compare and synchronize two folders, two drives, or two computers.
- Safely backup photos, emails, contacts, and documents.
- See the exact text differences between two text files, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, or Rich Text (RTF) documents.
- Find and remove all duplicate files on your machine. Even if their names are different!
- Rename multiple files at one time and Much more!
FolderMatch 3.7.2 feature list
- Compares files or folders (including sub-folders) between floppy drives, hard drives, CD-ROM drives, zip drives, and network drives (UNC paths supported)
- Supports the following file systems: FAT, VFAT, FAT32, HPFS, NTFS, CDFS, and UDF
- Offers choice of eight comparison types: Filename Only, Size Only, Size and Date/Time, Contents, Attributes, Version Stamp, CRC32, and SHA-1Supports HUGE files (> 4 GB)
- Compares only files and folders that match Include and Exclude filter pattern lists which you define (wildcards supported)
- Include/Exlude System and Hidden Files Handles NTFS and FAT timestamp incompatibilities
- Allows for user-specified number of bytes (chunk size) to be read and compared during a Content, CRC32, or SHA-1 comparison.
- Remembers the last 20 folders compared.
- Shows text differences between two ASCII text files, Microsoft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, RTF documents, or *Adobe PDF documents. (MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Reader not required)
- Single-click auto synchronization
- Guides through the process using helpful wizard screens
- Offers choice of nine preset auto-Synchronization methods, or a user-defined custom method
- Supports Copy, Move,Send to the Recycle Bin, and Delete Permanently operations for manual synchronization
- Checks for available disk space before all operations
- Shows all operations about to be performed and prompts for confirmation
- Logs synchronization history
- Allows for the creation of new sub-folders
- Renames multiple files and folders
- Synchronizes the dates/times of two files
- Sets the date/times of multiple files
- Sync your PC's system clock with an atomic time server
- Includes a full-featured duplicate file finder
- Displays the binary contents of files using a built-in Hexadecimal (HexDump) viewer
- Prints the results of the folder comparison in any number of layouts
- Saves the results of the folder comparison by printing to a file.
- Save multiple Session Settings
- Open and Edit any file from within FolderMatch
- User-configurable sounds associated with certain events.
- Conforms with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 32 & 64 standards
- Ridiculously simple to use
Changes in version 3.7.2 ?
- NEW: Added support for text content comparison of DOCX and XLSX formats.
- IMPROVED: Added better error handling to modAPIReadWriteFile.ReadStringFromFile to handle 'Out of Memory' error.
- IMPROVED: Added better error handling to Drive class.
- IMPROVED: Added error description information to folder validation routine.
- IMPROVED: Now recognizes both Directory Junction Points and Volume Mount Points.
- IMPROVED: Added error handling for missing MS Scripting Library component
- FIXED: Confirm Sync window now lists only first 10,000 file operations to correct the load performance problem when the list had many more items.
- FIXED: Focus was set incorrectly in Comparison Result Panes after a file operation
- FIXED: All file operations now check for an empty file name selection in the Comparison Result Panes
- FIXED: Type Mismatch error in writing to and reading from SyncHistory.log file. frmMain.AutoSync Number 13 Line Number : 1410
- FIXED: Drive and folder sizes larger than 838.86TB are now supported without Overflow errors arising.
- FIXED: Fixed blank Create and Last Accessed date/times on Target files problem.
Perdemia Permission Analyzer available
Reports NTFS permissions
Permission Analyzer jproduct page
Napsys software available through BTSoftware
You can purchase Napsys software through BTSoftware from now on
CopyFlow product page
BTSoftware BV is now official partner of EM Software
BTSoftware BV and EM Software are now partner
BTSoftware BV has partnered with Devart
BTSoftware BV and Devart announce their official partnership.