Navicat for MySQL is the ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development. Connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously within a single application. This all-inclusive front-end provides an intuitive and powerful graphical interface for database management, development, and maintenance. It delivers a comprehensive set of tools for those new to MySQL/MariaDB as well as professional developers.
Navicat for MySQL connects to local/remote MySQL or MariaDB servers. It works with MySQL database servers from version 3.21 or above and MariaDB 5.1 or higher. It is also compatible with Drizzle, OurDelta, and Percona Server, and supports most of the latest features, including Tables, Views, Functions/Procedures, Events, and more.
Major features include the SQL Builder/Editor, a Data Modeling Tool, Data Transfer, Import/Export, Data/Structure Synchronization, Report, and much more.
Who qualifies for Non-commercial license?
If you belong to one of the below three groups, you are eligible to purchase non-commercial license for non-commercial or educational use. Any other use requires the purchase of a full commercial license. (i) individual who is a natural person and not a corporation, company, partnership or association or other entity or organization (ii) individual who is a student, faculty or staff member at an educational institution, and (iii) staff of a non-profit organization or charity organization
What's new in v11.1.10?
- Improved the Message Log information.
- Table Designer did not allow to edit MySQL table partitionâs Values setting.
- Unable to identify equality of trigger definitions with different system line breaks in Structure Synchronization.
- Unable to generate MySQL table SQL with charset binary properly in Structure Synchronization.
- Code Completion added smart quote wrongly for utc_date() in Query Editor.
- Unable to convert object names in Data Transfer when using Schedule.
- Unable to transfer MariaDB triggers in Data Transfer.